Victor Calabrese is the COO at Synetek Solutions, a managed IT solutions company. Earning his first C-Level role at 27 years old, he's possibly the most talent operations executive I've met. Victor has the uncanny ability to take the seed of a business idea, design a plan of action, and turn it into a thriving enterprise.
Victor and I met late 2018 at the Landmark Forum, a leadership development program. Within minutes of talking, I knew I had to get to know him better. He's a wealth of knowledge on various topics ranging from business to spirituality.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How failure leads to success
- Don't procrastinate and fail fast!
- Failure = Course Correction
- Conquering limiting beliefs
- Are you a Visionary or Integrator?
- Why it's ok to be #2
- How to access your true potential
Things we mentioned:
- Victor's wife's business that offers Luxury Customizable Sleepover Events
- Connected Mind
Christian Lehingher, the CEO of Connected Mind, was previously on the podcast.
You can checkout our episode here: http://bit.ly/ChristianLehinger
- The Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Predictable Success by Les McKeown
Connect with Victor: