Steve Lucas is the Chief Executive Officer at iCIMS.
He brings nearly 25 years of extensive leadership experience in enterprise software to iCIMS, along with a proven track record of driving global expansion and innovation. Steve has held senior executive roles at global enterprise software organizations including Adobe, Marketo, SAP, Salesforce.com, and BusinessObjects. During Steve’s tenure as CEO of Marketo, he led a multi-year product expansion and growth strategy resulting in the acquisition of the company by Adobe in 2018, making it the largest acquisition in Adobe's history.
Steve holds a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Colorado, is a published author and serves on multiple philanthropic and education boards.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The NEW future of work and what that means for business leaders
- What businesses should do now to thrive in today's talent market
- Steve's best advice on success in life and business
- Keys to dealing with fear and adversity
- How to get unstuck in your career if you feel lost
- Using START, STOP, and CONTINUE to promote personal and business growth
- Why business is PERSONAL and all about people
Connect with Steve: