Christian is a patented inventor, and serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience starting, building, and selling healthcare and IT companies that make an impact on people's lives. In his last company he and his team architected, and launched a system for quickly, and accurately assessing mental health conditions in the clinical setting. As of the end of 2015 the system had identified over 2,000 people with suicidal intent, and well over 100,000 people with mental health disorders. He is currently launching a tool called Connected Mind to save 10,000 people's lives, and identify 10,000,000 people suffering from mental health conditions. In his personal time Christian teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and works with disabled combat veterans.
On this episode, we discuss:
- Keys to Success: Be, Do, Have
- Using stillness to gain self-awareness
- How to get your life aligned so that EVERYTHING works
- SODA (Simplify, Optimize, Delegate, Automate)
- MORE Principle (Measure, Observe, Repeat, Evolve)