After growing up in a small town, Joe Scott became an advertising copywriter by day and screenwriter by night, making the indie film Ocean Front Property in 2005, and serving as a screenwriter on multiple indie films. He eventually turned his attention to YouTube where he created a channel called Answers With Joe, which currently has nearly 75,000 subscribers. He works with businesses helping them manage their YouTube channels and runs his own business called Cankerboy where he sells an oral health product of his own creation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to build an audience on YouTube
- How to make money on YouTube
- How to build community on YouTube
- Understanding the YouTube algorithm
- What content works and doesn’t work on YouTube
Connect with Joe: